Trading is now one of the many ways you can make a profit in the comfort of your own home. This allows you to make money by speculating on market movements and if the market shifts in your favor, you earn.
And whether you’re simply seated at home, trading gives you chances to explore various markets–it’s called multi-asset trading. You can stick to one market if you choose to do so, but trading with multiple assets allows you to explore other trades, diversify your portfolio and minimise risk while doing so.
In addition, multi-asset trading gives you leverage, a better trading experience overall, and higher hedging and profit potential. Of course, trading on a multi-asset trading platform is required to ensure all these benefits.
So to get the best multi-asset trading experience, you need to trade with the best platforms around! To help you out, below is a list of the top multi-asset trading platforms today:
To start, we present to you the cTrader trading platform. This platform is well known in the industry as a credible choice for all kinds of traders. It’s best described as versatile, holds quality features, is user-friendly and has fair trading rates.
This platform is designed, developed and powered by Spotware and is an award-winning ECN-STP platform. This has 3 variants you can choose from desktop, web and mobile. While all are great, it may vary depending on the user which works the best.
This has 3 variants, desktop, web and mobile. For the desktop and mobile variants, you’ll need to download and install this, but for the web variant, all you have to do is log in through a site. The desktop variant is only available for Windows 7 and above, Mac or Linux. For the mobile, it’s available for both Android and iOS users.
What features does cTrader have?
Now to know what to expect when trading with cTrader, you need to know what they have to offer. Here are some of their excellent features to consider:
- Rapid execution.
- Smart stop-out.
- Wide selection of order types.
- Level II pricing.
- Economic calendar.
- A user-friendly interface.
- Quality chart types and timeframes.
- Offers over 70 trading tools.
- Offers drawing tools.
- Has momentum indicators.
- Has volatility gauges.
- Has trade-based & volume indicators.
- Offers DoM (Depth of Market) features.
One of the oldest ones in the game is MetaTrader 4. This was released way back in 2004 by MetaQuotes and is only just one of its variants since the MetaTrader 5 has been released back in 2010. They’ve been in the game for so long now you can count on them to be credible and reliable.
Something you might not have known about this platform is that they’re the ones that made direct order placements on charts possible, which is how most traders and investors prefer to do it. And also for EAs (expert advisors), you have MT4 to thank for that.
What features does MetaTrader 4 have?
But apart from their past achievements, they also hold various new ones. To show you what this platform offers, here’s a list:
- They offer MarketWatch.
- Live price broadcasting on real-world and simulated accounts, with 128-bit encryption for trade security.
- One-click trading.
- Customizable interface. (Allows you to change the colours of technical indicators)
- Customizable alerts.
- Offers Expert Advisors.
- Is compatible with multiple software.
- Allows you to access the MetaTrader market and the MQL4 community.
- Advanced charting tools.
- Tons of technical indicators.
- Suitable to automated trading options.
DXtrade is powered and developed by Devexperts and is a multi-asset trading platform that is designed for CFD, FX, Crypto and spread betting brokers. This is also a platform to consider if you’re a new trader, a tenured trader, a day trader or an investor since it’s suited for all trading-level experiences and styles.
This platform also holds a unique interface compared to others, plus it’s fully customizable! They allow you to customize branding options and a range of out-of-the-box integrations. This is also available on desktop, web and mobile. But for its mobile variant, it’s mainly for crypto.
What features does DXtrader offer?
To know if this platform is for you, you need to know what they offer. And if it matches with what you’re looking for and more, consider it! Below is a list of DXtrader’s great features:
- Offers secure and tested financial-grade tech.
- Is a reliable infrastructure hosted on AWS.
- Allows you to add new tools thanks to their industrial-standard APIs.
- Offers a buy/sell basic trading UI.
- Allows traders to progress to a multi-screen layout with sophisticated graphics.
- Offers 24/7 client support and maintenance.
- Offers mobile app ownership.
- Supports multiple asset classes.
- Offers brokers the opportunity to buy out the source code.
Knowing the top three multi-asset trading platforms will help you get a better picture of the criteria you should use when looking for a platform. Or, you could simply choose among the top 3 platforms provided above. All are deemed to be reliable, efficient and user-friendly.